Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

BC Day 7 - A Picture of Someone/Something That has has the Biggest Impact on Me.

There are many people in this world who have been big influences in my life and have made a huge impact on me - my parents, siblings, teachers, etc - but the one person in my life who has made the biggest and continues to have the biggest impact on me is my savior Jesus Christ. He has helped me and taught me so much and I would not be where I am today if it wasn't for Him. He has guided me, directed me, and let me lead when he knew I was strong enough. He has given me strength, comfort, peace, and calmness numerous amounts of time. I could not be more grateful for His influence in my life and for all that he has blessed me with. If it wasn't for Him I wouldn't have the parents, siblings, friends, husband, children, etc. that I do.

No comments: