Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

BC Day 1 - 15 Interesting Facts About Myself

15 interesting facts about myself

1 - I have a set of identical twin girls. I was originally pregnant with triplets (my identical girls and a fraternal baby), but I miscarried the triplet at 13 weeks.

2 - I get cabin fever a lot. I hate being cooped up inside all the time and love to get out and about.

3 - I grew up in a small town of about 1200 people.

4 - I went to a high school of less than 200 kids.

5 - My favorite color is orange.

6 - I love to read, and when I read I put myself into the story and try to imagine the things that are going on in the story.

7 - I love to dance, particularly ballroom dancing.

8 - My favorite animal is a polar bear...no real particular reason I just love how beautiful and white they are.

9 - I hate teeth, they are just gross to me. I could never do anything in the dental field. I don't even want to have to pull my own kids teeth, I'm hoping to leave that up to their dad.

10 - 90% of the time I prefer snacks that are salty and crunchy rather than chocolaty and sweet.

11 - My comfort food is popcorn and Orange Julius.

12 - I wish I was more crafty and creative. I have my moments when I can be, but they are usually short lived :(

13 - I love to quilt. I gained that love from watching my Grandma Smith make baby quilt after baby quilt for people she didn't always know. I still have a "quillo" (quilt that can fold into a pillow) that she made me YEARS ago.

14 - I would love to go to school and get a degree in Interior Design. I love to decorate and coordinate rooms, unfortunately we have a very limited budget and a rather small space so I can't do much of this in our current home.

15 - I love to travel, particularly on cruises. I've been on two cruises already in my life and hope/plan to go on many, many more. I also hope that one day Jeff and I can travel abroad and see the world together.

No comments: