Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

BC Day 3 - A picture of me and my friends

I have many friends that are dear to me, but there is a certain group of "friends" that are very special to me and they always will be, I like to refer to that group as my family. I love my family, they are the people who raised me and taught me how to be the person I am today. When we were all younger we didn't always get along, but now that we're all older we all get along great. I love that I have so many people that I can call and ask for advice or just to vent to if I need to. And the greatest thing about family is that it never stops growing. So here is my photo of me and my friends:

I chose this picture because it's the day that Jeff's family also officially became my family and I love them all just as much as the family I grew up with. Family is the greatest gift there is and when you're lucky enough to be able to consider your entire family your friends then I think that's even more special. Of course there's also those few friends that you become so close to that they basically are family. I love you all!!

No comments: