Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BC Day 19 - Nicknames I have and Why I Have Them

Nette - Many only my family calls me this one. It started when my oldest niece started calling me that since she couldn't pronounce my full name.

Nettie - A few friends started calling me that after they heard my family calling me Nette.

Jeanettie Spaghetti - Got this nickname in 4th grade. Our teacher had us give everyone nicknames and our classmates got to choose each others...and some how that's what I got.

Jean - There's actually only ever been one person to call me this on a regular basis, that's my cousin Ty.

Smitty - I all of my siblings have had this nickname at one point or another...oh it's because my maiden name is Smith.

Hon - that's just what Jeff usually calls me.

Jenatowski - I few friends in high school used to call me this...not really sure why or where they come up with it though.

Those are all the ones I can think of right now.

No comments: