Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

BC Day 10 - Songs I Listen to when I'm Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

Music is awesome, whether I'm dancing to it, singing it, or just listening to it, I love it. There are songs or types of music that can brighten even the darkest of days. I really don't have any specific songs that I listen to at any given moment.

When I'm happy I can listen to any type of music.
When I'm sad I like uplifting music or really upbeat music.
When I'm bored I love music that has a really good beat, basically anything I can start dancing to.
When I'm hyped I like to listen to upbeat fun music, I usually end up singing along and/or dancing to it.
When I'm mad it's usually some type of rock music, once again something with a good beat.

Basically I can listen to music anytime no matter what mood I'm in. Mostly as long as it has a good beat to it then I can listen to it anytime. Music can make my sad, bored, and mad days turn into happy, hyped days. And music can make my happy and hyped days even better!

No comments: