Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

BC Day 4 - A Habit I Wish I Didn't Have

I have many bad habits that I wish I didn't have. There are two main ones effect my every day life, so for today you get a two-fer :)

The first habit I wish I didn't have is the way I always doubt myself and diminish myself. I have a really hard time making big decisions because I'm always so doubtful and worried about making the wrong decision or hurting other people in my decisions. In saying this, I'm so grateful that I have a Heavenly Father who knows this weakness of mine and is almost always willing to help me in making decisions. I've gained a strong testimony in Him and his knowledge and awareness of us and our abilities, strengths and weaknesses. I'd be lost in this world if it wasn't for Him.

The second habit I wish I didn't have, and also one that Jeff really wishes I didn't have, it picking at and biting my lips. This drives Jeff crazy and can be rather painful for me sometimes. I usually only pick when I'm stressed, upset, or worried about something, which lately has been happening a lot. Jeff is good about pointing out when I'm picking and telling me to stop.

So there you have it, two of my worst habits that I wish I didn't have.

No comments: