Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

This year we spent Thanksgiving with my, Jeanette's, family. We went back to Caliente, NV (my home town) and joined ALL of my siblings and their spouses and children there. The family has gotten so big that we were all spread between my parents house, my grandpa's house, and my brothers house. Jeff and I slept at my Grandpa's house. In my family there is currently 24 people with 25 on the way, my sister-in-law Matti is due December 31!

Here is a picture of all of us together, eating our delicious Thanksgiving feast! Jeff now fully appreciates why I have the first instinct to reach for food when it's in front of me...in my family if you don't do so, you don't get any!

We had a great time visiting with family and playing with the nieces and nephews!
















And relaxing-















On Friday all the guys went over to help my brother split some firewood. They were gone pretty much all day, but got the whole pile done.
















Jeff and I left Friday night as people were heading to bed and ended up driving all the home, getting here around 3:00 am. It was a great weekend with the family and we are so thankful for everything we have!

No comments: