Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged once more!

Yes I have been tagged once more! My cousin Val has tagged me this time around...thanks Val :)

Anyway, this time it's the 2nd folder and the 11th picture...so here you are!
This picture was taken right after my LITTLE brother's Homecoming football game. It's his senior year this year so Jeff and I wanted to go down and see him play. It was a great trip and we had a blast!

Anyway, the picture...one of the first things Neal usually does when he sees me is pick me up over his shoulder...no hug, nothing - just up and over the shoulder (even in my wedding dress)! So in all the excitement of winning a blow-away game (74-8) I went over to go congratulate him and this is what I got! It's all good fun though and I'm so used to being picked on such ways!

Now I tag:
1 - Brenda
2 - Katie
3 - Thalea
4 - Tasha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey but you know you like it!
Love you, Neal

Trevor Holms Petersen said...

Well I'm in Logan... so that not really SLC.

Jennifer B said...

What a cute picture. Gotta love brothers!

Cam & Nat said...

Hey i need your address for christmas cards this year!! thanks!!