Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged again!

My good friend Beth tagged me...so here I go!

What you have to do it go to My Pictures...go to your 4th folder..then the 4th picture, and post it on here and explain it!

Here's what I found-


Our good friends Nathan and Angela invited us to go hiking with them one beautiful Saturday afternoon. You might remember the post - Hiking and roasted "pigs in a blanket" - It was a fun hike and great to hang out with our friends. The fresh mountain air was so refreshing and the temperature was perfect. We hiked up to Donut Falls in Big Cottonwood Canyon.

The reason for the wood? We built a fire a ways up the trail and made roasted pigs in a blanket! They're easy and sooo yummy! Well the picture is of me just being a dork and having some fun! Hope you all enjoy!

I now tag:
1-Matti
2-Vera
3-Angela
4-Marie

No comments: