Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged!!!

Marie tagged me, so here are my eights!

8 Shows I Love To Watch(Don't really watch a ton of tv, mainly because we only have digital bunny ears...but I'll list some I would like watch :) )

*Dancing With the Stars (Go Warren Sapp!!!)-I do actually watch this one now!
*Eli Stone-new show, like it so far
*Any competition on the Food Network
*Larry King Live
*NCSI
*Amazing Race
*Extreme Makeover, Home Edition
*Everybody Loves Raymond reruns

8 Favorite Restaurants

*Olive Garden
*Texas Roadhouse
*Cracker Barrel (that's right, hangin with the old folks!)
*Cafe Rio
*Red Robin
*Su Casa
*The Other place
*Smiths' Chinese on 9th & 9th :)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday

*Tried to stay awake at work
*Started my seasonal hot chocolate drinking :)
*Started a new thing on Facebook
*Spent an hour and a half at Walmart waiting for our stupid tire to be fixed
*Went to Jeff's mom's house
*Watched DWTS:Results (sorry Toni Braxton, your gone) and Eli Stone
*Did some work on the computer
*Got in contact with an old friend!

8 Things I Look Forward To
*Jeff's b-day
*Thanksgiving
*1-year anniversary
*Holiday sales in Avon
*Christmas
*Going to sleep at night
*Getting out of debt COMPLETELY
*Paying off the brown car

8 Things I Love About Fall

*Pumpkin desserts
*Thanksgiving
*Color-changing leaves
*Cool weather
*Sweats and slippers
*HOT showers/baths
*Rain
*Changing our clocks BACK on hour!

8 Things On My Wish List
*Jeff getting a raise or new job
*Get pregnant around the first of the year
*Nintendo Wii :) (with Wii Fit and/or Wii DDR)
*Be able to be a stay-at-home mom
*Happy and Healthy Children
*Family members being strong in the gospel
*Own our own business
*Go to Poland with Jeff

8 People I Tag
Matti, Angela, Christy, Tasha, Lynndi, Casey, Katie, Beth

No comments: