Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

A busy, busy month!

So last month was another crazy and busy month. I felt like I never had time to sit down and get blogs written and pictures posted, and when I did have time I didn't have the camera with me or it was dead!

Anyway, it was a good fun month. Hanging out with friends, visiting with BOTH side of the family, going on a few free but fun dates, and working, working, working.

I'm including just a few random pictures that I had taken through out the month. When we were up at a baby blessing for my (Jeanette's) side of the family we got a family picture taken, and you'll see that. There are now 24 members of the Kevin and Ann Smith clan...and 25 on the way. NO we are NOT announcing anything, my sister-in-law Matti is expecting a little boy in late December/early January (you'll see the soon-to-be big sister, Bella, with Jeff in some of the pictures, we get to babysit quite often and LOVE it :) ). Anyway, enjoy the pictures! Also scroll down for two newer blogs as well!


No comments: