Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Girls' night out!!!


Last night was a very much needed girls' night out! I (Jeanette of course) was invited by my sister-in-law Matti to join in as a sub to her Bunko group. This group of 12 ladies gets together every second Wednesday night and enjoys food, snacks, LOTS of laughs, very exciting rounds of Bunko, and PRIZES!!! They rotate houses and who's in charge of what. I've been a sub for them once before and, as people's lives change, am only 2 spots away from being a permanent member! I had a blast, and even won two of the three big prize "contests" (most Bunko's and Bunko on the 'lucky' box) and even got second place in the overall score! I only got on prize (there is a prize for everyone) and it was still a blast!

Bunko is a game you play with dice...it's kinda of hard to explain, so if you wanna learn about it you can google it. But it's a lot of fun and sure to give you some good laughs, especially when you're in good company.

Thanks again Matti for inviting me to play! And like I said last night, I'll sub anytime!!!

1 comment:

Malma said...

You're so very welcome!