Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Bunny (TM)

So this lady at work has this calendar with a bunch of bunnies on it...I know weird that just this last weekend I went bunny bashing. Anyhow this calendar has some pretty cool sayings. Like these:

  • Whatever, you moron.
  • Hating you makes me all warm inside.
  • Nobody's perfect. I'm as close as it gets.
  • Your ugliness cheers me up.
  • I'm happy. Don't wreck it by talking.
  • Don't blame me. I was born awesome.
  • You go girl. And don't come back.
  • Please stop existing, thanks!
  • Hi, where is your off button?
  • Time to go, gross people. You know who you are.
  • A makeover? You need to be runover.
  • I just realized. I don't care.
  • I've been naughty. So what.

I looked it up online and here are some more sayings of this Happy Bunny (TM).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYN27cYoGmU

No comments: