Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

BC Day 29 - In this Past Month, What Have I Learned

I have learned quite a bit this month.

-I have learned that it's hard to do a daily blog post...especially when I have two (sometimes three) little 1-year-olds to look after!
-I have learned that perseverance and faithfulness is key in overcoming obstacles.
-I have learned that when the going gets tough, the tough get going.
-I have learned that when going through hard times, family and true friends are always their and the best people to lean on.
-I have learned just how random acts of kindness can bless your life.
-I have learned that you can't just give up, you have to keep pushing, keep trying, and keep praying.
-I have learned that I have a ton of pictures of my girls over the past 16 months, and not so many of hardly anyone else :)
-I have learned that no matter how poor you are monetarily, as long as you can stick together as a family you will NEVER be poor emotionally or spiritually.

No comments: