Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

BC Day 28 - A Picture of Me from Last Year and Now, How Have I Changed Since Then?

When I think of last year I mainly think of being pregnant...probably because I was for just over half of the year! So I only thought it appropriate that I post of picture of my pregnant. This is actually one of the last picture taken of me pregnant. It was taken almost a week before I had the girls.



And my picture from this year is from just over a month ago. When all of my family was in town for my mom's birthday a bunch of us went to the zoo. My sister Vera got this cute picture of our cute little family of four.
I have changed in many ways over the year. First off I've become a mother...of twins :). I have learned a lot about myself, my strengths and my weaknesses. I've learned what it takes to become a mother, both the good and the not so good. Everyday is a day of change and growth with a few set backs here and there. I love that I am ever changing, and as long as I keep changing for the better than that's all I can ask for.

No comments: