Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

July 2012

July was a good month, lots of fun best of all a birthday!!

First I'll start with the week of July 4th. I took the girls down to Caliente to see my parents. I also love the celebration and festivities that Caliente does on July 4th. Unfortunately I was too busy having fun with everything going on that I didn't get many pictures of all the stuff we did. If I can some from my dad then I'll add them :) Here are some pics from our adventures down there.
The girls helping my mom make a cake
 


The beautiful view down one of the canyons out of Caliente
The girls throwing rocks into a pond/irrigation ditch








The girls found the perfect spot to watch trains go by, don't forget the awesome cinder block chair!!

Playing on the swings
B helping Grandma drive the Rhino










We also just had a lot of random fun playing in the backyard, going on outings with friends, and just enjoying the summer. 


Jeff was knocking dead branches off the tree, B found this nice big one to play with


E and her "campfire"
Water fun!!
One day we got a nice little rainstorm and the girls actually went outside with me so I showed them how to catch raindrops on their tongues!!

 
At the end of the month we celebrated the girls' 3rd birthday...I can't believe they're THREE!!! Where has the time gone?! We celebrated by having a few friends over and having a fun water party, hot dogs, and cupcake decorating. The girls had a blast and still talk about it!!
 
The kiddos playing in the pools!!
The girls' cupcakes with their candles





All the kiddos decorating their individual cupcakes
Opening presents!!


No comments: