Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

August 2012

August was a busy but good month!! To start off a great month we made an exciting announcement. Here is the pick we took and sent out...
 
 
Yes, there is only ONE baby in there :)
The girls have been so excited about the baby in Mommies tummy. B loved to "give kisses and tickles" to the baby. I keep trying to ask them if it's a girl or boy, but I get mixed/different answers almost every time I ask. So I guess we'll just have to wait for the ultra sound!

Another exciting event is that we moved!! Jeff was hired on permanently at Ceridian, the same company he's been temping at for awhile now. We found a great home in Midvale/Sandy, UT to rent for a few years. It has a lot of room (plenty for our growing family!), a back yard, and we are loving it!! The neighborhood has been great so far, we have kids living just a few houses away and we have played a lot!!

The move was rather hectic, so I didn't get any pictures accept this one of B lining up some screw drivers. She is very meticulous and precise when she does things like this!
 
 
 
Towards the end of August my parents came up and stayed with us for a weekend. My amazing Dad participated in the Front Runner Century Ride (a 100 mile bike ride). The Friday evening before the ride my dad checked-in for the ride at the Gateway Mall. So we went out to dinner with my brother and his family then we went and wondered around the mall for a little while.
 
Daddy's girls!!
 
On the day of the bike ride we decided to ride the Front Runner train up to Ogden to meet my dad at the end of his ride (the century ride went from Salt Lake to Ogden). The girls thought riding on the train was pretty awesome, add Grandma and Papa in the mix and it was a fabulous day for them!!

E watching the "scenery" go by.


B drawing with Grandma!



 
It was a great weekend and we had a lot of fun spending time with my parents!! The girls sure love their Grandma and Papa. They often "talk to Papa" on their play phones and ask quite often if we can go to Papa and Grandma's house!!
 
Getting tickles from Papa!!




No comments: