Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas 2010

This year we spent Christmas here in the Salt Lake are with Jeff's family. We went over Christmas Eve and helped his Grandma make Carmel creams...so yummy!! It's kind of a tradition for them and Jeff loves to help make (and eat) them.
Jeff and his mom pulling the Carmel's (his grandma is in the background)



Brooklyn getting into mischief in the kitchen...both girls love magnets!
Christmas morning was a little rough in the beginning. The girls woke up at 4:30 am and wouldn't go back to sleep. I stayed up with them for a couple of hours and then Jeff came and took over so I could go get some sleep. I got up just in time for a delicious big breakfast. Then we started opening presents...
The girls opening presents together.


Emmalyn loving on a the bear from Grandma.


The girls "big" present this year. They LOVE them :)
I know I'm a month late on this, but I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday and is having a great New Year so far...I can't believe it's already almost February!!

No comments: