Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tummy Sleepers!!

Well it's official, ours girls LOVE to sleep on their tummies. I thought I would give them some tummy time one day since they both seemed to be wide awake after eating. So I put them both on their tummies and within 10 minutes they were both fast asleep!! At first I just figured they weren't as awake as I'd thought so I turned them over to wrap them up and put them in their crib, and they woke up, and stayed awake until I put them back on their tummies!! Too bad you're not suppose to let them sleep on their stomachs all night...Here are some pictures I took. (Brooklyn is in the purple, Emmalyn is in the pink)




I love when they pull their knees up and tuck them under themselves so their little bums are in the air!! They are such a blessing in our lives and it's so fun to watch them grow and develop.

No comments: