Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Silly Sleepers

The other day I had the girls downstairs in their bouncers (one of the very few times Brooklyn tolerated it) while I was cleaning up. As I was passing by I noticed how they were each sleeping. It's actually a normal position for them, no matter how many times we try to reposition them (especially their heads) they always go right back to this...


Emmalyn

Brooklyn
If you notice their outfits, mostly in Emmalyn's picture, those are newborn sized outfits...still rather big!! But now the few pre-mi outfits we have are getting too small. So it looks like we've hit our first "in-between sizes" stage!! They have moved up to newborn size diapers though!!
We did take them to the pediatrician again yesterday. Both girls are still doing great and growing like crazy!! Emmalyn is now 6 lbs 3 oz and Brooklyn is now 6lbs 9 oz.
And here is one last picture I took this morning. They were both in our bed waiting for their food to be ready. Emmalyn is in the blue (they didn't have any girl colors the day those were bought!). I had them both cuddled, but I'm not a very pretty sight first thing in the morning...so I slid out to take the picture :)

2 comments:

Jennifer B said...

They are just too adorable & getting big. Hope everything is going well.

Tessa Marie said...

You know what, my baby sleeps with her head like that too! Its so funny. Your girls really are adorable!