Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Homecoming!!

Well it's finally happened...our girls are HOME!! When we left the hospital Sunday night they were telling us Tuesday maybe Wednesday. But then I get to the hospital Monday (August 24) and they tell me we can take them home because they're doing so well!! We are so excited to finally have them home and be able to really feel like parents now :) Here are a few pictures to document the blessed event...

Brooklyn, ready in her car seat.

Emmalyn ready in hers too!

Daddy carrying the girls

Together again at last!!
Our sweet angels!

The first night actually went rather smoothly, still a severe lack of sleep, but smooth. The girls eat about every four hours and usually wake up within about 15-20 minutes of each other. We have to feed them certain ways, so it's impossible for one of us to feed them both at the same time. So Jeff would takes one and I'd take the other. It worked out rather well.

6 comments:

Traci said...

Congrats! I'm so happy you finally have your girls home! Now you'll really know what it's like to have a newborn.... at least you got to recover before the long sleepless nights. :) (at least that's what I keep telling myself.)We're headed home tomorrow!

The Picanco Family said...

Congratulations on having your girls home. I am so excited for you guys.
Love,
Brenda

Laura said...

YEAH!!! SO glad the girls are home, and that you get to be parents instead of worried visitors... hope things are going well for you. Remember to take naps, don't let the housework take over!

Jennifer B said...

I had no idea you guys were even pregnant. I guess that shows how life has been. They are just adorable babies!! We just moved up here to Utah in Lehi so if you ever need anything let me know. My best friend has 2 sets of twins & my other good friend has a set too. They are a handful but so fun. I am so glad things are going well!!

Willingham"s said...

How exciting for u! they are sooooo cute!

Mason/Sam/Family said...

Yeah - enjoy it all, even the sleep deprivation (ok, not really, but try a litte) - they grow up incredibly fast!