Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Babies' First Bath!!

The girls got their first bath and it was so fun! They both were so cute and never made a single squawk! They LOVED every minute of it...oh except being taken out and dressed again :) Here are some pictures of our beautiful angels...can you still tell which on is which??




As for an update, both girls were introduced to bottles this week and have been rock stars with them! There's pretty much a 99% chance that they'll be home sometime this week. We're keeping our fingers crossed that they continue to do well and don't tucker out. They are so fun and develop more personality every day. They're starting to look more and more a like every day as well. It'll be so nice to finally get them home, I'm definitely not going to miss the hospital!!

3 comments:

Mason/Sam/Family said...

Actually I can still tell them apart - in the third picture down, Emmalyn is on the left and Brooklyn is on the right - - - right? Oh wait, I just looked again and maybe I have them backwards . . . ugh. It's a good thing I'm not their parent. Here's hoping they come home this week!!!

Traci said...

Awesome! We got moved out of the PICU yesterday.Hopefully we'll be home this week too.

Tyann said...

Oh, Jeanette, congrats! I talked to Katie a while ago and she'd been to see you at the hospital, but I just barely got on to see your pictures. What beautiful little angels! I know it's hard to be in the hospital, but at least the hardest is over and soon you'll be home. Again, congrats, and I hope they continue to do well so they can go home with you!!!