Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Playing catch up

Yes it has been awhile, but please bear with me...there's only 3 new posts :)

It's so hard for me to believe that June and come and gone already!! Time just flies by when you're having fun...or super busy, whichever the case may be!!

I'm going to keep this one short. We've been to the doctor twice this month, and we're now going every other week...at least until July 22, then we start going every week. From what I can tell from our doctor he's expecting the girls to come in August. They're growing in leaps and bounds and develop more and more every time we do an ultra sound.

I'm still doing pretty good. Lots of aches and pains and always, ALWAYS tired. Now that the heat has set in the swelling of my ankles can be pretty bad at times too. Anyway, here's a picture of me at 29 weeks :) We go back to the doctor again this Wednesday, so we'll have a better update then.

1 comment:

Tyann said...

It sounds like things are going great for you! The pictures of you with your nieces are so precious! What a great preview of what you have to come! :)
I found a picture with you in it the other day. It was from our 'Nemo' birthday party with you, my sister, and my little girl, Alison. How time flies!