Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

June 2009

I can't believe a whole month has gone by...I've had a crazy month at work (Summer Conferences-one with 750 people, the other with 150 people) and have seemed to keep busy no matter how hard I tried not to with everything else.

It started off with a trip down to Caliente for my little brother's graduation. I can't believe he's old enough to be graduated from high school!!
On the way home from that we stopped in Richfield, UT to see our new niece on Jeff's side. Sorry no picture of her, but she is adorable!!

That Sunday we headed up to Heber, UT for a reunion with my whole family! 25 people all together (plus two on the way of course!) Thanks to me parents, we stayed in a HUGE house that had plenty of room for all of us. We did a wide variety of activities...well everyone else did...I kinda watched from the sideline most of them, but oh well.
First we all took a nice walk after the long (for most people) drive.

Monday some people split off and did other things, but eventually we all met up and went down the Alpine Slide. It looked like a lot of fun...I was down at the bottom with nephews Deker and Oliver.
Monday night, after putting kids to bed, the boys were kicked out and my mom, sisters, and sisters-in-law gave me a baby shower :) It was great..Thank you again for doing that for me!!
Tuesday was rafting day. There were two different groups that went. Jeff went along with Alma, Matti & Bella, and Cory, Melissa, Hafen, and Hudson. I stayed back at the house with Oliver.
Wednesday was the Heber Valley Railroad...also known as the Heber Creeper. We did the shower 1 1/2 hour ride. There was a beautiful scenery and just a fun time to visit and watch the kids as they saw and did different things.
This is just a random picture of Jeff doing his favorite form of cooking...GRILLING!! We did dinner one night and we did hot dogs and hamburgers. I great time was had by all and it was so nice to get away and enjoy some time together as a family.
The Friday after all that was Jeff's sister's graduation from High School. It was quite interesting to experience the stark differences between Neal's "small town/school" graduation and Jen's "big city/school" graduation...they were only a week apart.

No comments: