Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ultrasound 5/6/09 - 21 weeks

We had yet another ultra sound today. Both babies are weighing about a pound each and are measuring normally. Baby A continues to be the more stubborn one, always giving the techs a hard time measuring at least one thing. Baby B was really active, moving around and being a little show off! We saw both babies open and close their mouths...it was too cute :)

Here is another picture of me (Jeanette) just taken today at 21 weeks. My belly feels like it gets bigger every day. I feel the girls move on a daily basis and love it...except when they hit a nerve or something just wrong and that's not so fun!! I still feel tired the majority of the time...especially when things are really busy at work, which they have been. Jeff is so good to help me out with things, I'm truly lucky to have such an amazing husband!! He loves to talk to the girls, and does so on a daily basis, and tries to interact with them and feel them...unfortunately they like to stop moving as soon as his hand reaches my belly. Silly girls!!

3 comments:

Jill & Jared said...

That's awesome the girls are doing so well! And you look great! Very pregnant...but great!

ebethbingham said...

Look at your cute little belly! So sweet! Adam was just like "Meh" until Logan came, so you're lucky.

Cristie and girls said...

I'm glad you and the girls are all doing good. Thanks for keeping us all "in the loop".