Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

A small update...

Just wanted to write a quick update. I went to the doctor again yesterday...sadly no ultra sound, but still a good check up. I passed my glucose test with flying colors :) and I'm growing and gaining weight normally. Both girls had good strong heartbeats. So things are still going really well. I go back again in two weeks for another ultra sound and doctor visit.

I definitely feel the babies on a daily/regular basis. You can even see some or their stronger kicks, as they make my belly go all funky. They definitely do NOT like their space invaded, if anything is putting pressure on my stomach they have a tendency to "push" or kick back...sometimes it takes them a bit, but they eventually start. Jeff can feel them really good now too. Here's the most recent belly pick...24 weeks!!
And finally here is a picture of our BEAUTIFUL table that my "little" brother Neal made for us in his wood shop class. It ended up being his senior project and, as far as I know, he got an A+!! He better have because this table is amazing!! It's a little big for the space that we have for it, but we don't care. It took us awhile but we did find some chairs for it as well. So here is our beautiful "dining room" complete with table and chairs!!
Thanks again Neal, we love you!!
The table there is 6 feet long...we can add another foot on each end as well!!

Well that's about it for now...we've both been extremely busy at work lately which makes for some very uneventful evenings as we're both tired by the time we're done with work...then again there are nights when we're restless and itching to be out of the house, it just depends :) But we're finally going to get a bit of a vacation. We're heading to Caliente/Panaca for Neal's graduation and then up to Heber City for a Smith Family Reunion...we're definitely ready for the break and exciting to see all of my family.

1 comment:

Dustin and Christy Ericksen said...

Bring me back a T-shirt LOL ;)