Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

One Year later...

Well folk, it's official! Jeff and I have been married for a full year TODAY!!! And what a crazy year it has been.
We've:
*been through job loss/change
*bought a house
*been on many family trips
*had our fights
*made up from those fights
*and just had an all around good, growing year!!

For those that say the first year is the hardest...in a lot of ways I hope you're right!! But in all reality it has been a great year!! We've learned so much from each other and I'm sure we'll continue to learn even more.

We celebrated our anniversary by going to dinner at the ever-so-delicious Olive Garden and went and saw the movie Bolt. I know that may not seem like much, but we're gonna make up for it when we go to Vegas is just under a month for my (Jeanette's) cousins wedding :)

I will have to add pictures later on...but for now

Thank you honey for a wonderful year...and here's to MANY, MANY more to come!!!