Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Share the memories!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When supposebly i "bit" you when I was a little kid. Even though I don't remeber it, it's still a good time. By the way if I did it I had a reason so Ha!!

Anonymous said...

I have alot of memories of you but one of the most memorable is the first day we met and we stayed up until the wee hours of the morning just talking we have been the best of friends ever since. we have shared alot of laughs and alot of tears and i hope we stay friends for ever even though we live so far apart now.

The Haley Family said...

I will never forget the look on your face when you weren't supposed to know I was pregnant with Brenna and Braelynn but you found out by accident and you had to tell me that you knew!

Veronica Haley said...

nett
I remember when you taght me to to handstands, cartwheels, ect. ect. I dont remeber this but when i was little all i could say was "nett" then one of my aunts or somebody said "Is that Nett?" I said "no jeanette"
Love ya!
Veronica

Jennifer B said...

It was so fun to meet you guys on your honeymoon and get to know you on the cruise. I remember dancing during dinner and the long talk we had the last night. It was so fun to gain friends!!

Anonymous said...

I have so many great memories and days/months/years of interesting fun times with you! My favorite memory is the gang TSI Superheroes! Ha! here is the photo:
Click Here
Miss you J.Harris