Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Breaking Dawn" Discovery!!!

Okay all you Twilight addicts, just like me :), I'm sure we're all geared up and ANXIOUSLY awaiting the release of "Breaking Dawn". Well I have made a discovery that is making the release date more and more exciting. On Stephanie Meyers' website (yes I'm THAT big of a fan) they have been posting daily quotes from the book of "Breaking Dawn". They're usually only little one liners, but still they're making me that much more curious and excited for the book to come! So in my excitement I'm sharing this site with you so that you can join in the excitement with me:

"Breaking Dawn" Quote of the Day

Those are the ones so far...but, like I said, they have a new one EVERY day! There's also a ton of fun thing on her site so go exploring. You can even read the first FULL chapter of "Midnight Sun" (which is Twilight from Edwards perspective...it's extremely captivating!)

Any, I just wanted to share that because I know so many of you are just DIEING (as am I) for "Breaking Dawn" to come out! Only 15 days to go...and counting! August 2nd here we come!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Roberts said...

Hey Jeanette!! It's your cousin Amanda. I'm soooo stoked for Breaking Dawn to come out!! I don't think August 2nd could come any slower!!!I'm so excited! Thanks for letting us know. I knew about it, but I totally forgot!
Amanda

Jennifer B said...

We just had our book group meeting on Twilight. I need to start reading the 3rd book. I was waiting for a friend to finish. They are really interesting. =)