Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

Only two weeks left!

Hey everyone,
I have a few minutes and I just wanted to update everyone. Things are coming along nicely with wedding plans. I've been trying my hardest not to stress, but it doesn't always work. I am happy to say that we've got almost everything ready, purchased, and taken care of, except for the food! But that won't be hard to get.
I'm getting to excited for our day to be here...it can't seem to be coming fast enough. Parts of me just wants it done and over with, other parts are still having a hard time imagining having someone else as a permanant part of my life, but I love Jeff with all my heart and I couldn't have asked for a better second half!
Hope all is well with everyone else, I can't wait to see those that will be coming to the wedding in just 2 weeks!

No comments: