Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

5 days...and counting!!!

OKay so it's just a really restless night for me for some reason. I just thought I'd write a few things down and try to clear me head. First off, our wedding is in just 5 days! I couldn't be more excited...for it to be over with :) haha just kidding, okay only half kidding. I am excited for the day to be here and to be sealed together for eternity, but all this planning stuff has about sent me over the edge as far as stress! But it's coming down to the wire and we really don't have that much to do. I almost think that I'm having more anxiety because of the fact that I DON'T have that much to do...who knows!
Secondly I'm just thinking about Jeff and how much I love him. I really need to write our stories of how we met and out first date and stuff on here, but I'm not quite THAT restless. I will some day though.
Third, I've decided I'm ready for a vacation! (a.k.a. our cruise) I time when I can just sit back and relax and not have a worry or care in the world. It's been a long past few months, but it's all paying off come this weekend.
Anyway...I know it's not much but it has helped clear some thoughts and now my drier is done so I can finish the last of the laundry and call it a day.

FIVE DAYS!!!!

No comments: