Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

February 2012

February started out a little rough with Jeff having emergency surgery to have his appendix removed. It was a crazy weekend and it took him a couple of weeks to recover (his appendix was higher up and in a weird place so they had to "dig" a little for it). The middle of the month my "little" brother, Neal, came home from his mission. The girls did remember him, but quickly became buddies with him. They were really excited to see Papa and Grandma though!!



I couple of weeks after Neal came home we all went to Caliente to celebrate his coming home. The girls LOVE going to Papa's house and seeing all the trains. I didn't get very many pictures of that weekend, but here are a couple from when Aunt Vera took us all out for ice cream.



The end of February was busy with cleaning, de-cluttering, and packing. Here are my two little helpers that got their own shoes on and came out to help me put some stuff in the van.

No comments: