Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Emmalyn and Brooklyn are ONE!!

I know I'm a week and a half over due for this, but things have been rather crazy and busy around here lately with two (at times three) little crawlers getting into things!! What has made it even worse is now both of my girls can pull themselves up on furniture and they're starting to cruise along the furniture too. YIKES!! :) Anyway, last week the girls had their first birthday. I can't believe time has gone by so fast!! Last Saturday we had a little party for them and they got lots of fun gifts. Today was their 1-year check-up and here are their stats:

Emmalyn - 19 lbs 3 oz, 29"
Brooklyn - 19 lbs 4 oz, 29"

They're really starting to catch up to other babies their age, and for being premies that's pretty awesome, they're doctor is very impressed! Anyway, here are some picture from their birthday and party. Enjoy!

Their birthday onsies my mom and I made them.



Gotta have ruffles :)


Opening presents!!


Enjoying all their new fun toys and clothes


Brooklyn


Emmalyn


The cake (compliments of Matti Smith)


The girls' "smash cakes"
(again compliments of Matti, I did help though)



Oh, pretty! (Brooklyn)


You want me to do what? (Emmalyn)


Mmm frosting! (Brooklyn)



All done (Emmalyn)


Happy Birthday girls, WE LOVE YOU!!!

(Pictures are compliments of Angela Stewart)

2 comments:

Mason/Sam/Family said...

I know I always say this . . . but they are absolutely adorable! They weigh more than Sam now - but so does everyone. Zoo at the end of the month?

Willingham"s said...

THEY ARE SUCH CUTE GIRLS!