Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

This and That

It's been awhile since I've had the time to sit and post some pictures...and I've got quite a few, so I hope you enjoy. They're split into three different posts (including this one). The girls are keeping me extremely busy, as well as just every day life. It's so crazy to think that Emmalyn and Brooklyn are going to be a year old in just over a month!! Time has gone by so fast and they have grown so much. Anyway here are some cute pictures of the girls-

They loved to turn the exer-saucer around

Brooklyn woke up from her nap like this on morning...apparently she used her hands as a pillow!


Emmalyn was too tired to wait for her bottle...so she fell asleep on the changing mat.



Oh yeah, I'm cool!!
(Emmalyn with our cousin's sunglasses on)



I do this at least once a day!





This is what Brooklyn does when we put her up in air...so cute!

2 comments:

Cristie and girls said...

They are so adorable! I can't wait to meet them in person this summer. And see you, too, of course. (We'll be there the week of July 19th, by the way.)

Mason/Sam/Family said...

ADORABLE! And bacon pancakes in July! I'll find a date.