Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

For the man himself...

This extremely late, and I feel like a terrible wife for waiting this long, but I still wanted to write a post in honor of Jeff and his recent birthday (Dec 1).




Jeff is an amazing husband. He puts up with my picky-ness and craziness and always knows how to make me laugh. When I was put on bedrest he never complained once about having to everything for me and around the house. In fact he would get mad at me when I would try to do stuff!! He has taught me how to be strong and stand up for myself better. He is honestly and truly my better half.



Jeff is a fantastic father, I couldn't ask for a better one to help me raise our beautiful girls. He's always been so willing to get up in the night with me to help feed them and care for them. He takes great care of them, especially while I've had to back at work for a few weeks. They love their daddy so much and they light up whenever they see him.

Thank you Jeff for being the wonderful man that you are. I couldn't ask for a better husband nor a better father to our children. I looking forward to spending all of eternity with you and seeing what adventures come our way.

I LOVE YOU HONEYBABE!!!

No comments: