Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

What do you think?

We thought it would be fun to let people guess what we are having. So I've put a poll up on the right hand side of the blog right towards the top. Give us your guesses as to what you think we are having!!

Our next ultra sounds is scheduled for April 10th at 2:00 pm, so I have the poll being closed then.


Just a quick update...things are going well. We went up to Idaho last weekend for a baby blessing for Jeff's cousin. It was a great weekend and we had a lot of fun up there. I'm still feeling pretty good...just extremely tired ALL the time!! I have actually started to poke out a little bit now...I'll have to take a picture and put it up a little later. This weekend my (Jeanette's) parents and little brother are coming up for conference weekend, we're excited to have them here.

Well there's the little tidbit on our lives!!

Once again go vote and let us know what you think we're having :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

I know your ticker says identical, but you don't actually know if they are identical yet, do you? Have they checked placentas, membranes, etc. They really can't be 100% sure without an amnio, post-partum dna test, or pathology checking the placenta.... I voted one of each, but if you are pretty sure they are identical, I need to change my vote since that is impossible :)

Angela said...

So if your babies are identical, then option #3 "one boy, one girl" can't be possible! You guys are trying to trick everyone, huh?!

ebethbingham said...

I too am voting for one of each! One boy and one girl! Call or text me today and let me know!!!