Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An American Songbook

The musical at the Conference Center on 09/20/08 was really good. Jeanette picked up some tickets and took me out this last weekend. A night just for us - Yay! This was a free concert put on by OC Tanner, MoTab, Utah Symphony with a broadway singer and some opera singer. It was really, really good and coming from me that means alot. I like the the former broadway singer the best - his songs were sung very well. Overall, free events at Temple Square usually don't let me down and this was the same.

2 comments:

Jennifer B said...

That sounds like so much fun. I love stuff like that, but everything here in Vegas costs at least $100 to go to, so we don't go. Glad you had a great time.

akrollins said...

You guys get to do the funest things in salt lake i wish cedar was as fun as slc oh by the way cute profile i love it.