Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Official home owners...FINALLY!!!

Well as you read above...it's official, we are HOME OWNERS!!!

The week went rather well and a lot smoother than I thought. We signed for the house on Tuesday, I began the summer conference for work at 6:30 Wednesday and ended on Thursday at about 5. We got the keys on Thursday and were busy right away. I took some before pictures, but for sake of time have just added them in with pictures of the first project.

Project #1: Take down popcorn ceiling.
It actually wasn't nearly as difficult as we thought it was going to be. After a few sprays with water, soaking for about 10 minutes then taking the scrappers to the ceiling and it came down rather easy-cheesy!!! :)
Thanks to all our friends that helped us out...it was so much fun and a lot easier having the people there to help! I know we'll get the chance to return the favor sometime!
Here are some pictures of the great event!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Man I want a house that I can fix. There are like 3 people at my work that just bought a house and I want one too!!! Looks like you are having fun!